BEX limited warranty, will repair or replace at our discretion any pair of BEX sunglasses found to be defective, exclusive of damage or breakage caused by normal, improper or unreasonable use. To make a warranty claim please review and complete the following information below.
What is covered by warranty (examples):
- Delamination and (or) peeling of lens casting.
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating.
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame.
- Defect of nose bridge or temples.
- Worn out or lost nose pads. CLICK HERE to receive a free pair.
- Lost a nut off your sunglasses? CLICK HERE to receive a free set.
- Lost a screw from your sunglasses? CLICK HERE to receive a free set.
What is NOT covered by warranty (examples):
- Normal wear and tear (scratches or pit marks in the frame or lens).
- Any damage caused by accidental breakage of the lens or frame, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of products.
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, sunscreen, etc.).
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs.
- Loss or stolen eyewear.
- Prescription (Rx) lenses.
After reviewing the guidelines above, if you believe that your sunglasses are defective and qualify for warranty service, please do the following:
1. Take images of your defective sunglasses per the instructions below.
2. CLICK HERE To upload your photo images and provide basic information regarding your defective sunglasses.
Our warranty specialists will then review your claim to determine if the sunglass qualifies for warranty service and an email will be sent out with information on how to proceed with your warranty claim. This process may take as long as 5-7 business days, although we strive to process requests as quickly as possible. *Fees apply.
If our warranty specialists determine that your sunglasses do not qualify for warranty coverage (per the specifications above), you will be offered an affordable REPAIR SERVICE option in which we will fix your sunglasses for you, at a reasonable price, and get you back on the road.
Please follow these examples of how to take images for a warranty claim submission. For best results shoot the product on a white piece of paper next to a solid colored wall.
CLICK HERE if submission form does not load below.